Yesterday, Caleb, Reed, and I made our monthly pilgrimage to Pittsburgh to go to Costco; not too exciting I know--I would rather be going to the Andy Warhol museum, but duty and Cabot Vermont white cheddar dictate that we must go to Costco. The roads were really bad with a combination of a snow storm and about 40,000 college students headed home to New York and New Jersey, so we were stuck in traffic for 3.5 hours. To put this into perspective, the drive to Pittsburgh is usually an hour. In order to alleviate our boredom, we started playing 20 questions.
This is where the record breaking comes in; Caleb guessed the answer with 0 questions! It's a miracle. 0 questions. It's like we're psychically linked.
Or maybe I'm just really transparent. I was hemming and hawing over what to pick, when all of a sudden, I said "Okay, I'm ready." Caleb immediately said "Is it milk?" I guess picking milk may have been an obvious choice when we were stopped in traffic next to a milk truck.
I did beat him with Princess Diana though, and he beat me with Werner Herzog, so maybe we're not psychically linked after all.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did this only happen once? Such a low occurrence would lend to the theory that you may not be psychically linked...
Cheese is always a good reason for a pilgrimage!
Post a Comment