This is a picture of Morgantown taken from a road just below our house. Morgantown is a very hilly city with lots of trees. People here call the hills "mountains," but of course, I know better.
This is our favorite bakery in town. They make really good bread, and they also make brick-oven fired pizza. It's pretty much the best pizza I've ever had. I like "Sonoma" that has sun-dried tomato pesto, carmelized onions, goat cheese, and fresh basil--and the prices are really good. Still, we had to stop getting pizza every week when we realized we were eating ourselves into the poor house.
The "Cow House" is one of the 7 wonders of Morgantown. No one knows what the other 6 wonders are.
When we make our millions, we're going to buy this house.
Mario's Fish Bowl is the local watering hole just down the street from our house. They have good cheeseburgers and wings. And "fish bowls" of beer. Perhaps that's obvious from the sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment